The EuViz 2014 Pre-Conference will be Tuesday, July 22nd 2014.
The Pre-Conference workshops at Euviz 2014 provide a unique opportunity to explore a new process, take a deep dive into a topic with like minded people, or take advantage of the trip to Berlin to add additional tools to your tool kit.
The following five Pre-Conference workshops are set:
-  GR 101 – An Introduction to Graphic Recording with Lisa Arora and Rachel Smith
-  Visual Storytelling with Martin Haussman and Karina Antons
-  Digital Visual Thinking on the iPad with Ralf Appelt, Anna Lena Schiller and Britta Ullrich
-  Sketching for Sketchnoting & Visual Thinking with Eva Lotta Lamm
-  Ready, Set, Design! with Jill Greenbaum